Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#231717 - Mon Feb 07 2011 03:31 PM Been through the desert with legs but no horse!
LOWright Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky
Mick,

Get Peggy and some paint ready, the surgery was a success! Here are some photo's from the operating room, before and after. She's a little bruised up, but a little paint and she will be fine. LOL Thanks, Owen

Attachments
peggy 4.jpg

peggy 3.jpg

peggy 2.jpg

Description: After

peggy.jpg

Description: After

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#231720 - Mon Feb 07 2011 03:34 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: LOWright]
gulfiend! Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Raleigh, North Carolina
...vastly improved!

#231723 - Mon Feb 07 2011 03:39 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: gulfiend!]
GILMORE Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Well done!

#231728 - Mon Feb 07 2011 03:47 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: GILMORE]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
great job owen!!as i said i had just started to try and match the paint so i cant wait to get them.thanks!!!! mick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7eNDZLwo8Q

#231733 - Mon Feb 07 2011 04:11 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: oldnfuelish]
Mac Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Moline, IL, USA
Nice job, Dr. Owen!

Mick,
Don't paint them. Just bolt them up and call it good.

Mac

#231736 - Mon Feb 07 2011 04:20 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: Mac]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

mac,since the rest of the horse is not perfect,i think i am going to try and clean them up and then at least touch up a bit.not gonna try and fool anybody,but make them look like they belong with the rest of the sign for my display.at least now she wont have to walk with a limp!!

Edited by oldnfuelish (Mon Feb 07 2011 05:04 PM)
Edit Reason: cause my fingers dont do what my brain thinks!!

#231742 - Mon Feb 07 2011 04:33 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: oldnfuelish]
Mac Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Moline, IL, USA
Not a bad idea, Mick.

"My momma said that they were my magic legs. She said they'd take me anywhere!!!" smile

#231746 - Mon Feb 07 2011 04:43 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: Mac]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Run Forest, Run!

#231750 - Mon Feb 07 2011 05:01 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: Dick Bennett]
THE AMERICAN GARAGE Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: PECONIC BAY, L.I., NY, USA
YEAH, MICK...DON'T WANT THOSE FRONT LEGS LOOKING TOO "PERFECT!" wink

AWESOME JOB OWEN, PEGGY-SUE'S CAN LAND AGAIN!

#231753 - Mon Feb 07 2011 05:05 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Originally Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE
YEAH, MICK...DON'T WANT THOSE FRONT LEGS LOOKING TOO "PERFECT!" wink

dont think i have any worries there,doc!!

#231758 - Mon Feb 07 2011 05:10 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: THE AMERICAN GARAGE]
LOWright Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky
Mick,
Here's a photo of peggy's back side! Can i say that on oldgas? LOL I think you can tell more about it from the back.

Attachments
peggy 6.jpg

#231766 - Mon Feb 07 2011 05:20 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: Mac]
gasoildude Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Oneida IL USA
Originally Posted By: Mac
Not a bad idea, Mick.

"My momma said that they were my magic legs. She said they'd take me anywhere!!!" smile

Thats a good one there. I needed a good laugh today laugh

#231773 - Mon Feb 07 2011 05:35 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: gasoildude]
59fairlane Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Interlaken, NY
Well done.

#231776 - Mon Feb 07 2011 05:38 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: gasoildude]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

ok guys so now you know who the 'got to" metal work guy is!! nice "backside!!"btw owen just got these today,and had em done by around 2 or so.that one foot was really bent up too,the backside picture really shows how much better it is!

Edited by oldnfuelish (Mon Feb 07 2011 06:22 PM)

#231838 - Mon Feb 07 2011 07:42 PM Re: Been through the desert with legs but no horse! [Re: oldnfuelish]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
nice "backside!!
TOO MUCH INFO! eek

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved