Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#233377 - Sun Feb 13 2011 06:22 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: oillease55]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
mike ,mine might not have front legs yet,but its the real deal!no comparison!!LMAO

#233379 - Sun Feb 13 2011 06:23 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: Dick Bennett]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
So far your right, Mike. I can see all the posts affirming that they want these ...... signs.

I know the historian for Exxon/Mobil as well as the historian for Chevron/Texaco used to "take a peek" at Oldgas, from time to time.

All one can hope is they still do and they start asking questions about licensing of their property.(or the lack there of)

#233380 - Sun Feb 13 2011 06:23 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: oillease55]
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
Mike Im not on this site to get into arguments I enjoy this hobby and I want to see it preserved for the future. That being said You still have not answered the copyright question, and do you not see that by not dating it will only cause confusion down the road? I feel that repop and fantasy pieces have there place but they still should be marked.

#233384 - Sun Feb 13 2011 06:32 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: Mikemas]
Mikemas Offline

Loc: Roanoke Va
Ward,

Hello- Here’s another sign we offer which shows the true technology of a modern sign – please note the super porcelain like finish, also note the color of her bow in her hair and super detail of the sign.

Most important, please pay careful attention to the “Eye Lashes” on the Oil Drop Girl. This is what I'm talking about when I talk precision laser. This is a first in sign technology and only offered through our store.

Regards – Mike

#233386 - Sun Feb 13 2011 06:34 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: Mikemas]
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
still avoiding my question

#233387 - Sun Feb 13 2011 06:36 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: oldnfuelish]
Mikemas Offline

Loc: Roanoke Va
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
mike ,mine might not have front legs yet,but its the real deal!no comparison!!LMAO

Hey, I have to agree - your horse is the real deal and still beautiful even without legs, by the way, do you have the legs or are they still missing?

Thanks

#233395 - Sun Feb 13 2011 07:00 PM Re: New Generation Signage [Re: oillease55]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
This is going nowhere but into conflict. It appears that Mikemas is not much of a listener, so no amount of logic or abuse is going to change anything. Two moderators have agreed that this topic will be locked.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog5 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved