Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#192026 - Wed Jun 23 2010 10:09 AM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: 67Chev4X4]
pollyman Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: California
My Dad (Ted Roach) bought that Corvette in 1967 right out of high school. It was yellow and he had it painted red. He has not had it painted since. I will make sure that car stays in the family. It would be cool if you could find the Vette you are looking for. They are really cool cars.

6 ft signs & rare pump plates Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#192090 - Thu Jun 24 2010 12:46 AM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: pollyman]
67Chev4X4 Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
Thanks Jason. Thought it would be a heck of a long shot. If it had been my nephew would have hit the panic button. Mitch

#239522 - Wed Mar 09 2011 08:43 PM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: pollyman]
Jonell Offline

Loc: Longview, WA and Belmont, MA
man. That's a very cool office you've got there, Dr.
I'm hunting photographs to show what my 1954 Texaco station may have looked like -- especially interested in interior office shots. I see a framed photo on wall of your office and wonder what year that photo is? Thanks for any pointers you can give me finding era appropriate pics. Jonell

#239543 - Wed Mar 09 2011 10:26 PM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: Jonell]
pollyman Offline
Veteran Member

Jonell,

Those were pictures from my grandpa's station in Lodi, CA. Send me an email and I will send you copies so you can see them better.

6 ft signs & rare pump plates Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

#239558 - Thu Mar 10 2011 04:53 AM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: pollyman]
Nicole Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maryland
Wow,

Thanks (and Welcome to the forums Jonell!) for reopening this thread for us newer folks!

Jason, I am taking pics of your office to my dentist...his walls are bare!

#240790 - Tue Mar 15 2011 11:31 AM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: Nicole]
BIGTOM Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Clay Center, KS
You can drill my teeth anytime!!! When I was a kid, there was a dentist who dressed up like a cowboy and his assistants like balerinas and I thought that was cool... but it's got nothing on you - man, that's a cool place.

#246603 - Sat Apr 09 2011 10:40 PM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: pollyman]
Jarvis Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Evansville, In
Jason, You see this dentist office?
dentist office

#246950 - Mon Apr 11 2011 09:02 AM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: Jarvis]
tony73tt Offline

Loc: United Kingdom Manchester Engl...
Are you taking patients from the U.K?? I suppose costs may be an issue, oh and then there is the can i make my appointment in time, also what do you charge for missed or late appointments???? shocked

#247502 - Wed Apr 13 2011 06:11 PM Re: Dental Office Decor with Filling Station Theme [Re: tony73tt]
pollyman Offline
Veteran Member

John. That ortho office is pretty cool.
Tony, if you ever in Galt, stop by!

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved