Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24039 Sun Mar 09 2003 10:36 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Buck loves SEASIDE, and ONLY Dreams of WOMEN.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#24040 Sun Mar 09 2003 10:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that as close as you could get without breaking a lens? (Sorry Dwaine) How about a self portrait Dick, I have a picture in my mind (Again, put there by Dwaine) ............ Looks like Turlock to me?

#24041 Mon Mar 10 2003 08:00 AM
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Well gang , Turlock didn't go to good this year , had a lot of fun, seen some stuff you don't see every day. Helped my pal Ted find Douglas, I couldn't beleive it 1.an 8'strip sign I got for him for 250.00. 2.he got the heart and wing sign(mint), 3. I found him another pump plate from Douglas , 4. a quart can , you just don't find it , but he was a happy pup, I found an early men and women door signs from seaside , had a little pointer all day . some collectors git the yellows confused with Richfield but theres a big differents and Seasides the only one that ever used this yellow ,

the pumps didn't sale like they did last year, but Butch Greer said, he did real good on the high dollar signs ,Dennis Leath , won the drawing of a 15"repo limited(10) Beacon globe that every one wanted , Dick slept in the spare bed room and ate Frankies steak, boy can that guy snore,an in the mornings he looks like a big lol fat uhgly girl, wow .

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 03-10-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 03-10-2003).]

#24042 Mon Mar 10 2003 11:43 AM
Yep I'm a happy guy with all that new Douglas stuff. The show didn't have many buyers and that was good for me. Also picked up some rare auto club so cal signs for pretty cheap. I got a signal metal trans fluid can for $20 also. I guess if your selling it sucked but some of us buyers are happy campers. Ted

#24043 Mon Mar 10 2003 07:41 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
AS always, Buck is FULL of SH..... Don't know how he keeps it in that SHORT body.

I stayed at Motel 6 an ate at the Firehouse.
Picked up a couple of pumps on the way home, and a JOY at the show.

WHO'S Frankie?????

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved