Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#24469 - Thu Apr 05 2007 10:14 AM GAS Pump Island Frame
ZMethvin Offline

Loc: White Oak, Texas
I am looking for a complete frame that was the perimeter of some pump islands. It was metal and had a rounded edge at the top.
Gzm7072@hotmail.com
Thanks,
ZM

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#24470 - Thu Apr 05 2007 11:47 AM Re: GAS Pump Island Frame
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: On the plains of Colorado

I'd rather be flying.....

#24471 - Thu Apr 05 2007 02:01 PM Re: GAS Pump Island Frame
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
Call the "Gasoline Equipment Petroleum Contractors" company over in Ft. Wayne, In. When I was up there last year they had at least one, and they said I could have it if I wanted it. I can't find their business card or I would give you the number. I was dealing with the owner who is takig care of the Tokheim memorbilia. Tell him I told you to call.
Jack Sim
Author, Gas Pump Identification book and Air Meter Identification book

#24472 - Thu Apr 05 2007 03:13 PM Re: GAS Pump Island Frame
JimT Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Cleveland,Ohio U.S.A.
ZM= search the web for" service station equipment island forms" I;m sure there is a supplier close to you. Or maybe in the yellow pages business to business under service station equipment.Different segments that you just bolt together. Be sure to brace them well when you fill with concrete or they bow out all over the place and will look like hell. For a number of years when vapor recovery became mandatory I worked for a guy and all we did was replace all the concrete at station after station after they were repiped.I passed up tons of stuff back in the late 70s that I could of had for free. Good luck,Jim

#24473 - Wed Apr 11 2007 03:41 PM Re: GAS Pump Island Frame
ZMethvin Offline

Loc: White Oak, Texas
To all of you that offered help on this i really appreciate it. I got in contact with a company that makes these island forms and they are fixing me up.
Thanks again,
Zack

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved