Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24469 Thu Apr 05 2007 08:14 AM
Z
OP Offline
Z
I am looking for a complete frame that was the perimeter of some pump islands. It was metal and had a rounded edge at the top.
Gzm7072@hotmail.com
Thanks,
ZM

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#24470 Thu Apr 05 2007 09:47 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
#24471 Thu Apr 05 2007 12:01 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Call the "Gasoline Equipment Petroleum Contractors" company over in Ft. Wayne, In. When I was up there last year they had at least one, and they said I could have it if I wanted it. I can't find their business card or I would give you the number. I was dealing with the owner who is takig care of the Tokheim memorbilia. Tell him I told you to call.
Jack Sim
Author, Gas Pump Identification book and Air Meter Identification book

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
#24472 Thu Apr 05 2007 01:13 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ZM= search the web for" service station equipment island forms" I;m sure there is a supplier close to you. Or maybe in the yellow pages business to business under service station equipment.Different segments that you just bolt together. Be sure to brace them well when you fill with concrete or they bow out all over the place and will look like hell. For a number of years when vapor recovery became mandatory I worked for a guy and all we did was replace all the concrete at station after station after they were repiped.I passed up tons of stuff back in the late 70s that I could of had for free. Good luck,Jim

#24473 Wed Apr 11 2007 01:41 PM
Z
OP Offline
Z
To all of you that offered help on this i really appreciate it. I got in contact with a company that makes these island forms and they are fixing me up.
Thanks again,
Zack

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved