Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244190 Tue Mar 29 2011 07:22 PM
Dyno Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a restored M&S Model 80 but cannot figure out the linkage from the nozzle latch to the registry switch inside the pump. The first picture is the linkage to the right which attaches somewhere in the second picture. Can anyone offer any suggestons? Oh..ya....hose is on its way and I have to paint the Globe smile

Last edited by Dyno; Tue Mar 29 2011 07:50 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Dyno #244846 Fri Apr 01 2011 10:20 PM
Dyno Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Dynamite
I have a restored M&S Model 80 but cannot figure out the linkage from the nozzle latch to the registry switch inside the pump. Can anyone offer any suggestons?

Can someone take a picture inside an M&S Model 80 showing the parts as in the picture below?
Thanks,

Dyno #245436 Mon Apr 04 2011 04:30 PM
T
T
here are a few photos of the linkage on our ms80's pumps, We just picked up two more and they are different to the first two we have. The first two have that same style "box" on the side of the computer and i think that the part on the back of the nozzle holder just bolted right through the arm on the box, and then had a lever that went to the switch on the pump. I dont know if this makes sense. Also, the other two pumps were a different mechinasim alltogether, the one with the different linkage to yours has some of the same parts though, " the silver part on the right with the two red pipes coming from the bottom" any way have a look and if you need more pics let me know

jamie

jamie

DSC08098.JPG DSC08099.JPG DSC08100.JPG DSC08101.JPG

Always looking for Pumps and signs in Michigan and surrounding areas
www.murraysbodyshop.com
www.rustynutsrestoration.com
thekiwitribe #245520 Mon Apr 04 2011 09:09 PM
Dyno Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the pictures. It appears that there are several versions of the latching mechanism using some of the same parts. I ended up making a horizontal shaft that connects the nozzle latch to the rod with spring.

I installed a new hose, front and rear door gaskets and a nice ESCUTCHEAN CHROME for the hand crank reset. I have it plugged into 110v that comes on with the garage door opener smile

Last edited by Dyno; Mon Apr 04 2011 09:12 PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved