Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
I am looking for parts for (2) Gasboy pumps I have. I have a Model 90k and a Model 100. They dont need alot of work, but I am still looking for a few pieces. I have had NO luck in finding anyone who has any of these. If anyone has an info on where I might be able to locate any of these or even parts, it would be great. They dont have to be in the greatest shape, just able to use the pieces I need. PLEASE HELP!!!! If you like you can reply back to me at millerliteracing02@yahoo.com or give me a call at 315-767-7463.

Welcome to Oldgas, glad to have you here. Good luck with the search for your parts, Ryan

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

#246622 Sun Apr 10 2011 03:11 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Still in search of a couple of Gasboy pump parts. I have a model 90K and model 100. I have contacted just about all of the parts people I can think of listed on the web, and NO luck!! I only need just a few pieces, and shouldnt be this hard to find. If anyone has any suggestions, or any idea of where I can locate some simple parts, email me here, or at millerliteracing02@yahoo, or even call me at 315-767-7463...you can ask for Todd. Thanks for checking out my post.

Danaher Gilbarco still makes some parts for older Gasboy pumps and still makes new Gasboy pumps today.

In order to get an answer about parts from members here, you'll have a better chance if you state specifically what parts you need or post pictures showing where parts are needed.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved