Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#246623 Sun Apr 10 2011 03:19 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Does anyone know anything about Gasboy, or the pumps they manufactured? I have a model 90k and 100, and dont know much about them. I would like to know some of the basics about them, such as...... some history on the company, what regions they where used in, the colors they came in, what companies used them, like I said...general info. I would like to redo these and other than basically stripping them, I dont know where to go. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! Contact me here, email me at millerliteracing02@yahoo, or call...315-767-7463, and ask for Todd. Thanks!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Online Cool
Gasboy pumps are shown in the Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps with pictures, values and a short company history. Look under "Wilson" in the book.

Wilson and Sons started making Gasboy post WWII. They were taken over by Tokheim, later by Gilbarco and now by Danaher according to the above book.

The 90 and 100 series were introduced in the 1950s and 60s for use in fleets and other non-retail dispensing where dollar amounts were not required.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Todd, We do restore these from time to time. You can see two examples on my web site under " Currently Available and For Sale." Although they have been sold, you can see how we do them. I was at the Scottsdale Barrett Jackson Auction this year with one of these displayed. A gentleman came by and stopped. He said that he had never seen one with the caged light on top? I told him that I bought the pump at an estate sale and it was being used at a private airport....light being a marker. He said it was a good idea....He mentioned that he had personal knowledge since he worked for and was the CEO of this company for a number of years! Thought it was nice to get a first hand perspective? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved