Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#571612 - Tue Sep 30 2014 02:07 AM Re: Non-Petro buying and selling Guidelines READ FIRST [Re: Oldgas]
Kentucky Colonel Offline

Loc: Ohio
I have a circa 1970's American Motors Security Officer badge from the Kenosha plant that I would like to trade for two police related license plates...would that be OK to post in this category? (If so-how do I find the page to list this? I am still learning computers, and so far, I do not see how to list something...sorry!)

Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
#571826 - Wed Oct 01 2014 07:54 AM Re: Non-Petro buying and selling Guidelines READ FIRST [Re: Kentucky Colonel]
Oldgas Online   cool

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Originally Posted By: Kentucky Colonel
how do I find the page to list this? I am still learning computers, and so far, I do not see how to list something...sorry!

Hi Colonel,
In the Welcome email you got when you joined the forum and in the For Sale Guidelines, you'll find our policy about new members posting for sale items:

"New Members are restricted from posting New Topics in the For Sale forums until they have demonstrated knowledge of the forum and how our online community works with their posts. After 8 such posts, including posting an image, new members may request an upgrade to regular privileges."

#661370 - Thu Jul 21 2016 12:16 PM Re: Non-Petro buying and selling Guidelines READ FIRST [Re: Oldgas]
imback Offline

Loc: Pinon Hills, California
Hello Jim. I am 65 and in 1967 I bought a Beatles poster, Never Used, NOS Mint. Also in 1967, bought 4 others dated 1967, band poster. Can I list them under Non-Petro For Sale,Trade or Wanted? Thanks, Gene

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog6 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved