Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#242325 Mon Mar 21 2011 10:35 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Looking for a couple Wayne visible gallon number sticks with the numbers and also looking for a original drain back cast flip lid assembly that screws onto the lower outside drain back pipe outside of the lower part of the skins.
Thanks, Bill

C
C
Bill, If reproduction works ,Vic's Place has them. be aware the one I got did not have threads and I had to get a pipe tap to make threads.The tap cost more than the cap. David Decker deckerdaze@msn.com

collector #249873 Fri Apr 22 2011 09:17 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
David, I have a hard time believing that a set of the drain backs got by me with out being tapped as I do all of the drilling and tapping myself. But hey I will be the first to admit that I have made mistakes! If you ever get anything from us that you are not happy with Please give me a call and I will be more than happy to replace it or make it right with you. I will be glad to work with you on your next order to help recoup some of your tap cost. Just call and ask for me. Thanks Don P.S. Bill found some NICE original gallon markers and drain back assembly.

C
C
Don, I was refering to Vic's Place in Guthrie Ok. In both this post and the one with the Wayne inspection doors. D Decker

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved