Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#254467 - Sun May 15 2011 09:17 PM Revere Light Base
Larry Nace Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Hartselle, Al, USA.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does anybody have or know of somebody who has the base for this Revere light. I also need pictures and literature. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Larry

#254477 - Sun May 15 2011 10:01 PM Re: Revere Light Base [Re: Larry Nace]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Here is what your looking for;

#254537 - Mon May 16 2011 08:15 AM Re: Revere Light Base [Re: Dick Bennett]
philmccauley Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Bardstown, KY USA
Dick, dont give him any ideas. His poor wife was packing stuff to the truck as fast as he could get it. She would have to load this heavy thing too. Good to see you guys.

#254713 - Tue May 17 2011 07:41 AM Re: Revere Light Base [Re: philmccauley]
Larry Nace Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Hartselle, Al, USA.
Hey DB, Thanks for taking the time to post. You gave me some great ideas. I called the electrical supply house in Birmingham and asked if I could get different colored bulbs to go in it. They said I could get sleeves for yellow, red, green or blue and several other colors. These would really look neat lit up with different colors. I like the way the literature had it mounted on the top of a Bennett 541. I am probably going to make it to go on an island if I can find a base.

Phil. It was good to see you and your Dad again. I enjoyed talking with you about gas and oil over a couple of beers. I gave my wife some time off to recuperate. I made sure she had plenty of aspercream, muscle relaxers and tylenol. Now...she should be ready for the next show. I am afraid, she has figured out why I insist she come with me..ha ha.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved