Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#256785 Mon May 30 2011 09:52 AM
OP Offline
Hello,

I am looking to buy a Gulf No-Nox pump plate / sign. I recently got divorced and with my ex-wife's maiden name being Nox, I think that this would look nice in my living room and possible on the front of the house. Since this isnt for a pump or anyting special I'm looking for a cheaper one, and a few chips and dings would be appropriate. If you have one with a couple bullet holes or looks like it went through a Kansas tornado...that would be fine too. Please PM me or post a picture of what you have and a price and well make a deal.

Thanks,
Dustin

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
LOL

I like your sense of humor (plus, I can relate).

There are a few of these signs on eBay right now. http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&am...-All-Categories

When you find one you like, copy the auction number and enter it in the eBay box at the bottom of this page. Oldgas.com will get a small commission from your passive/aggressive behavior. (I've been there/done that)

If I still had one of those signs I would just give it to you. I had to sell off most of my collection when I went through the same thing 12 years ago.

OP Offline
Scott,

Thanks for the message! I noticed a few on eBay today, I will look closer tonight. I spent alot of time collecting Nox (Knox) advertising for her and it was all for nothing. I saw a neat No-Nox Ethyl round sign that would be perfect but it was a little pricey for this gag. Thanks again!

Dustin-

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

Dan

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved