Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#25973 Sat Jan 21 2006 09:03 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
You never know what kind of responces you will get and they are all interesting.

I received an odd email to this post. It was from China, He said he was looking on the internet and saw that I was looking for a pump hauler. He replied " I have pump hauler, I can ship you pump hauler, you just send me money and I can ship". Wow!

Luckly I have found exactly what I want in Montana. Never been there, should be a fun trip. I am sold on the Dodge. Mine has 475,000 miles and has never let me down with very minimal maintence, heck I don't even change the oil till 10,000 miles.

Seth, with a rig like that some of us could just live out of it and travel the world searching for junk and hitting swap meets. Wouldn't the wife think that was fun? NOT! Would be a little hard getting into parking spots at the grocery.

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#25974 Sat Jan 21 2006 12:11 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Im with you,even with the problems dodge is having,they all seem to have something we wont like.I have drove them all and by far none the dodge outpulls them all.We pulled 3 trucks on our car hauler no problem 70mph up hills without a chip.The new chevys seem like the brakes are always on,and Ford,well I wont even go their,they need to start making model As again.Im a chevy guy myself.

------------------

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved