Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
grabber Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Ok...crazy wanted to buy item however its for our little girl...She constantly tells me she wants an old princess sign...every time I get back from a picking trip she says "wheres my sign?" (her brothers both have old signs in their rooms and she wants an original in her room...so...I have seen the porcelain minnie mouse signs out and about...they are 30 inches in size and were likely used at either disney location as parking signs...on rides or something. Or if you have an original porcelain sign that has a princess on it (longshot) I would be interested. I've only seen one sign (Cinderella Coal) in the guides we have...however the sign depicts the non princess graphic (doesnt matter...its close enough smile If anyone has one of these for sale let me know...Cant drop a mint on one but would step up for the right piece! Thanks for checking out my post.

Joey

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Mickey Mouse sign was posted here not to long ago, not for sell, I thought it was cool and grandson would love it as mickey is on his hero list.
Good luck with the hunt and if you find extra mickey,keep me in mind.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
grabber Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I have seen the mickey and minnie signs as pairs before (someone had a pair at daniel auction a few years ago in the parking lot...at the time I wasnt thinking it would be a good fit for our little girl...if I find a pair I will let you know (bustermonty has a pair and they are great looking signs - NFS lol)...not exactly gas and oil but great looking signs none the less. Have a great day.

Joey

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved