Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#263991 Thu Jul 21 2011 07:29 AM
M
Mutt Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I posted a message here a week ago and to my amazement, I didn't even get a single reply of any kind!!!! Is the fella "T-Way" not on the forum anymore? Is there anyone other than him, that would have any of the trim for the Erie model 70 pump?
I need 2 of the long horizontal strips and 2 of the longer vertical strips and could use a few of the wire attatching clips also. I would also like to know exactly what hp and rpm motor is used on this model and what diameter pulley goes on the motor. Also, cover anyone re-screen the number dials on this forum? Anyone got a parts breakdown list for this model they would like to sell? I would sure liek to begin restoration on my pump.

Thanks
Mutt

Mutt #263992 Thu Jul 21 2011 07:31 AM
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
There are lots of knowledgable people on this site. During the summer alot of the people dont get on here every day, but someone will answer, just be patient. I have dealt with T-way with great results and he and his wife are both good people. If he sees this, he will reply.

Thanks, Phil
Mutt #263997 Thu Jul 21 2011 07:51 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Give me a call. To the best of my knowledge nobody makes the stainless the way they were originally made with the clips. I have stainless pieces which you can polish and add double sided tape to attach them if you can't find originals.
Ron
http://www.gaspump.com/Other_Parts.html#2

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved