Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AntG Offline OP
OP Offline
Good Guys puts on hot rod week every year before their big august show in the bay area. All week they go to different hot rod shops and peoples personal collections. I have put a link to slide shows of two collections. The first one is of Dennis Varni's Speed Nymph Garage, and the second is of De Luna's (I forgot his first name) collection. Both are amazing, enjoy! Anthony

slide show 1 slide show 2

Last edited by AntG; Wed Aug 24 2011 04:31 PM.
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Wow!!Great stuff in both collections. Especially like the Pennzoil sign in the second collection...

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great pictures - thanks for posting them!!
/Claes

Last edited by fast66; Wed Aug 24 2011 11:03 PM.
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
How have I not heard about this before? I go to everyone of the shows they have up here in northern California. How can I make sure I can attend the next one held?

By the way awesome collection and thanks for posting.

Mike
AntG Offline OP
OP Offline
They start it on the monday before the august show in pleasanton and it goes thru thursday. Everyone meets up at the pleasanton hilton and they leave about 8:30 am. It's quite a site seeing about a 100 hot rods and muscle cars caravaning to different shops and collections. I was only able to go one day but I had a blast. If you go to the good guys website and click on events tab and then the cruises tab it will tell you about the event. I don't think they advertise it, I learned from word of mouth. Last year they went to Fred Stokes' and Steve Castelli's and thats what really got me into the world of petroliana. Its a great event and and if you have a chance to go I highly recomend it, and the best part is its free just show up and enjoy.

good guys hot rod week link

Last edited by AntG; Thu Aug 25 2011 08:17 AM.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Incredible collections!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved