Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Was2 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I just started my first project, a tall Tokheim 39. Came with two faceplates but I thought one was not correct for the pump. It has two slots in center labeled Total Sales and Total Gallons. There are no wheels on either side of my computer to count and display those totals. I have seen replacements sold on eBay around $60 and thought about getting clean new pair, but the set has the same slots on one side - and my computer doesn't match. Any feedback or background info much appreciated.

Newb restoring first pump Tok39tall
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
VR's were one of the most common items to be swapped out & most likely yours was replaced by a Non Computing one as they didn't need to know the Total Sales.
Replace the VR w/ a standard one [ 9 wheels per side ie; Total Sales, Total Gallons & Price Per Gallon].

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It sounds like he is talking about the totalizer slots.

Your totalizer is missing from your computer or you have a side totalizer.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A 39 uses a front totalizer computer
I have totalizers if you need one
If it is a front totalizer and it is missing, there will be no way to mount the face on that side unless someone has used the two L shaped brackets in place of the totalizer.
Joe

Veeder Root Rebuilds.....since 1987
Veeder Root Identification CD
Gas Pump Clock Repair
jkyocom@bellsouth.net
W
Was2 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
You guys are awesome help. Yep, I found a jkyocom thread with pics and I am missing front totalizer along with the screw mounts for face. I had been trying to figure out how to adapt brackets and mount face. Wondered why last owner had removed a bracket for face, but it was totalizer. So nothing showing in totalizer windows on face!

Will pull it this weekend to prep and paint frame. See what works and doesn't on computer. Might just send it to Joe for his magic.

Thanks guys.

Newb restoring first pump Tok39tall
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Joe, Do you have a extra L shaped bracket?? Do you have a totalizer, where you can read the numbers/ i can't read the numbers on mine. Thank you please send price and I will send you a check!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved