Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
2 Posting Newbie, Quartcans in Kansas City, Remember Me, I had a Guys type antiques store / junkshop in Bixby, Oklahoma with all the Motor Oil collections that I had bought out from different collectors. You stoped in when you were in Tulsa for the Chili Bowl several times in the past years. Have closed the store, divorced, Married my High School Sweetheart and just Buy and Sell for the fun of it now, I had that large Cities Service Collection to help you remember. I have been reading this site for the past month and just joined. From looking at the names I bid that I have sold alot of the members oil quarts and signs in the past. Anyone remember buying from me Cash Stevenson at BAMJUNK on ebay, Bixby Antique Mall & Junkshop that was my ebay name before the divorce had to close it after divorce. Thanks Scott for your friendship in the past I still have the pictures you gave me of your collect I have 4 pumps now and several hundred signs will be posting pictures soon for all to look at. Sorry post is so long, I am new and excited about these forums about my hobby. To All Your New Friend in Bixby, Oklahoma 74008 Cash Stevenson

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Hi Cash,
Welcome to Oldgas.com Shop Talk.
Always good to have another enthusiast in our online community. We'd love to see pictures of your collection.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I have bought items in the past from Cash and was always very happy.Bought many oil and tobacco related items from him. A plus in my book. Welcome Cash.

[This message has been edited by souperhigh (edited 11-04-2007).]

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Hello Cash. My wife and I visited your store a long time ago when we were traveling around buying oak furniture but I was just getting started really collecting signs. Welcome to Old Gas, you will enjoy it. I'm really collecting in a big way now and love to find Graphic gas and oil signs so let me know if you have any or find any for sale.
Ray Seider
hotcidr@cox.net

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Cash, I remember you for sure. I will be in your area in January for the Chili Bowl. I will email you will all the info.

------------------
Scott Shipers
WANTED: Quart Picture Cans
Kansas City, Missouri

Scott Shipers
WANTED: quart picture cans
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Thanks for the Welcome, Glad a few of you guys remembered me. I sold over 2500 items over the last few years on ebay under the name of BAMJUNK before closing down because of the divorce. Sold several items to a ebayer named VPLUG, with the last name of Bennett just wondering if they are the same. Again Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to a lot of new and old friendships. I am going to learn to post pictures this week and show you what I got and what is laying around in the area that I am trying to buy. Thanks again for the Welcome.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm 36b on ebay

O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
Cash,

I am "familiar" with most of those quarts that you had. (Cities Service, Derby, Permalube, etc) Call me when you get a chance.

Jim Patton
okoil1
557-4623

Collect small Oklahoma Oil Co.'s 1920's-1940's. Barnsdall, Cushing, Eason, Marland, etc.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved