Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Jarvis asked about statistics. This past year we had our biggest month ever with over 450,000 pageviews and 130,000 user sessions lasting over 30 minutes each. Our logs show way more users visit Oldgas.com than just our active registered members with over 5000 unique users each month.

One of the best compliments we get is when someone says they don't like computers or didn't even have one, but Oldgas prompted them to buy one and use it everyday to get online. Thanks very much, but we're nothing here without all of you.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Jim, You have really affected a lot of lives in a positive way by providing this venue..
It is an addiction!!! I have withdrawals if more than one day goes by that I don't visit this site. I also have met a bunch of really great people that I can call my friends as a direct result of this site. The comradery, the knowledge shared, the friends to make, and the humor on Old Gas make it one of the best sites on the web.
A big thanks goes out to Jim, Hubba, Bob and all the "of the month" coordinators, picture posters, contributors and fellow gas geeks for making Old Gas the success it is. Congratulations on 9 years...
I'm looking forward to the party on the 10th Anniversary!!

------------------
Frank

[This message has been edited by FrankSargent (edited 02-06-2005).]

Frank
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for all you do for the hobby Jim. You changed the way many collectors approach the hobby. This site has revolutionized the way we learn about the hobby, how we search for restoration supplies, and how we interact with each other. The most important thing this site has done is allow many of us to form friendships that might not otherwise have happened. I know I've become friends with several of the guys that participate here.
I also want to thank all of the guys that host our showcase features and everyone that contributes to those features or answers questions. Its definitely a group effort. None of this would be possible without Jim Potts. Thank you Jim.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
Congrats on a great site and all U do, looking forward to another great year on oldgas.............Paul

------------------

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
congrats jim.. another candle on the cake.. thanks for this great site..

kmann

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
A BIG FAT "Thank You" goes out to our mentor, Mr. Jim Potts & the moderators & "of the month" guys! Your work is very much appreciated.....even your's Ted!!!!!! LMAO!!!

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I appreciate all you do with this site. I remember the old site that you had at primarily petrolina, you had to scroll down the pages to see what topics had been brought up. I would only check in once or so a week and now its a couple times a day. There were a lot less "handles" back then and no ability to post pictures. I have met some great guys on this sight and can't wait to see what the sight will look like after the next nine years...

------------------
Scott
www.frontrangegas.com

Scott
Wanted- Powerine and Powerlube items!
P
P
You duh man, Jim.....you mostly definitely duh man!!! The day ain't complete without at least one visit with you & the guys. Thanks for making it all possible!!!

Richard

Richard Weir
Corinth, Texas
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
THANK YOU.
its been fun. i learned ALOT & met some really NICE guys/people. it just keeps getting better!

[This message has been edited by tom 2 tone (edited 02-06-2005).]

+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Congrats Jim , you've done well ,You took the Hobby to a new level, I just wish I'd found you sooner.

Chris Holt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Many thumbs up for you Jim, this site, the moderators and the people who post, help and freely share what they know!
Like most others I have learned a lot, had many laughs and will meet a number of people from here I'm sure in the future at bash's, etc.

It's given me something to look forward to most every day, and is certainy a PETRO ADDICTION SUPPORT GROUP! I'm not getting better, just know there are lots more out there like me and worse.

CONGRATS JIM!
~ Tokheim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim, thanks for the greatest site on the net! It is definately both viewed and appreciated, all over the world.
I know you will keep up the good work!
/Claes

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Thanks to Oldgas and everyone that posts knowledgeable information, asks questions, pays dues and learns from this site. We all owe Jim a big thanks for maintaining this site for us.

------------------
Dwaine. pca-west.org
Home of jlgas
Vintage-logos

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
jim as i have always stated the best petro site on the web, what a super site you have built, god bless and best wishes for many more yeas to come. cheese http://pcamerica.org/ www.bcheese.com

C
CJ Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
HATS OFF TO YOU JIM & ALL INVOLVED. A SUPER SITE........CJ

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved