Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Posting no trespassing and Wanted signs or property is under surveillance probably doesn't deter this screwball..From the looks of him he likely is illiterate and cannot read. Who in their right mind would dress and aspire to look like Ron Jeremy?? I'd like to be him for a day or two..but that would be it...Good Luck and keep us posted

Colin Latreille
Always looking for Quality Canadian Oil & Gas & Ford Signs
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
Originally Posted By: moparman1977
one thing i know for sure is thats a dodge neon 2000 to 2004 body ..
YES IT IS !

R
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
R
Gallagher ???

Looking for photos, etc from 60s era Shell-A-Rama gas station and Pal's Diner, Rt. 17 Mahwah, NJ
& US or state highway signs, shields, route markers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: 1970mach
Posting no trespassing and Wanted signs or property is under surveillance probably doesn't deter this screwball..From the looks of him he likely is illiterate and cannot read. Who in their right mind would dress and aspire to look like Ron Jeremy?? I'd like to be him for a day or two..but that would be it...Good Luck and keep us posted

LOL

No matter how much/little anyone has there is Always someone that thinks it will look better at their place.

O
O
if he was on my property stealing my stuff, he would have a bullet in his *****! just my opinion

Last edited by oldpumpsrcool; Wed Sep 07 2011 05:42 PM. Reason: messed up
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
He reminds me of Morty from the Movie "Meatballs!"

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
go back to the last page and pm sellersrodshop and have him come over and he may solve your problem.

Remember you are only as good as your help
If you don't make any noise no one will hear you!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I would wait him out late at night. One of us would not be leaving the way we got there.

Always looking for grizzly gasoline stuff, or any Montana gas and oil stuff.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If he's stupid enough to leave his car by the roadside....let the air out of all four of his tires, call the police and tell them the location of the car and just pretend you're him complaining that someone let the air out of (my) the tires. He isn't gonna be going anywhere or too far on 4 flats. LOL!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O

I've got good people in Shiloh, but the next town over ofallon, well I just remind them I can get a State Trooper here in a couple of minutes, are you gonna act like a police officer or a jacka** your call! Your local officers should be more than happy to find this guy, if not call in the County Sheriff or State Troopers, Your paying their salaries.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: wamsleys
Since june this guy has been here 4 times, broke 3 windows and taken about 700$ in petroliana.

...that's $1000 right there...call the State Police/Highway Patrol...call the local news...the TV news, not the paper...I just don't believe that they wouldn't send a reporter/cameraman out to tape an interview with you in front of your place with all the gas pumps, etc...they do that around here, just for local interest stories...you've got video of the car and the creep...you say the police have evidence, too? Raise hell with all of the above until you get satisfaction...

...someone was using my credit card in another state, I called the cops several times and no one could tell me who's jurisdiction it was...I called the MAYOR'S OFFICE and complained...I got a call back from him, and he sent someone to check out the address...and that was for less than a $200 crime...

Last edited by gulfiend!; Thu Sep 08 2011 05:01 AM.

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Once my alarm is set, its goes off with an outside siren, the second they cross the beam at the end of the drive. I also stayed here for weeks to catch him. That idea almost back fired, when I open the door cause someone was on my porch... I had a pistol in my hand and so did the 2 cops on the porch. We had our guns pointed at each other. I said... " you scared the heck out of me"... he said, you did the same to us!

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
WOw, That guy has elephant balls. Maybe try pawn shops locally to see if he sold the things he stole.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Bud Miley
WOw, That guy has elephant balls. Maybe try pawn shops locally to see if he sold the things he stole.

also keep an eye out on craigslist & ebay....

B
B
And oldgas too, you never know where anyone will try to sell stolen stuff.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved