Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
It was about a year ago a fellow stoped in my restored station and asked if I buy Sinclair. After about an hour we got the story. His father owned a large sinclair On Mcdade Blvd, just north of 476. About 8 months ago i stoped in, while at work. He had approx. 100 signs nailed to the ceilings and walls, 4 eco air handlers stacked in the Bathroom, tons of old advertising, maps, stickers, ect.. and a station sign and pole in back. He had pictures of that pole and sign with him and His father at the Worlds fair in 64'ish. It was that sign. Anyway, I bought what I could afford, but left ALOT!
So, I heard that he passed a few months ago from an unreliable source. Then I heard A supermarket was buying the land. If you are in that area PM me and I will tell you the details of the location. He is/was a nice guy, and I would like to see whats left paid for fairly, and go to a good home. Good luck....

flyer 021.jpg phone 6 25 10 033.jpg

PAY IT FORWARD......
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
Burry, Thanks for the information. Probably will talk to you again before Hershey.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved