Next Thread
Print Thread
#27915 Fri Feb 17 2006 10:46 PM
K
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
K
There's a bit of a story here. These parts are in the wife's Grandma's barn. They belong to her Uncle. He's had this pump for 40+ years and hasn't done anything with it. I have been bugging him for the past 4 years to sell it to me but he hasn't yet. These parts have been sitting out in the open all this time with rammy kids around and nothings busted (yet), I told Gramma and Nancy's cousin to get this stuff out of the barn and protected.
Now, when I took these pics, I didn't look to see if there was a tag to see what type of pump it was, and the rest of the pump was in the loft of the barn and never got a chance to get up there, so I was wondering if any of you out there can tell by the pics, sorry they aren't great. Thanks.
Ken. PS- I WILL get it someday!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#27916 Fri Feb 17 2006 10:56 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Canadian CLEARVISION

anything it is missing can be gotten,

get it ...

[This message has been edited by dodogas (edited 02-17-2006).]

#27917 Fri Feb 17 2006 11:05 PM
K
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
K
Thanks Dodo, I'm tryin'
Ken.

#27918 Sat Feb 18 2006 08:02 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I would keep trying. Try shooting them a price. It is a shame that people know that they will do nothing with it & will let it sit & rot or get broke. I guess they think if someone else wants it it is rare & worth alot. A shame about the blobe sitting there getting ruined. Hope you get it

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
#27919 Sat Feb 18 2006 09:22 AM
K
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
K
Oh yeah,I'll keep tryin', I'm pretty patient and Nancy's Uncle is a good guy so hopefully he'll come thru someday. He's also got some old cars out there too that I'd like to get, he knows that I want them too...
The globe is still in nice shape, that's just bird poop on it.
On the same note that it's a shame to let stuff sit and rot, my eccentric brother is like that. He's a PACK RAT of all pack rats. He's got a '66 Chevelle ragtop sitting in the quonset at home at the farm sinking up to the floorboards in the dirt. He bought it in '76 a running car, in '78 pulled the heads off to put on his half-ton, never did anything to the car but let it sit. In '81 we built the quonset, towed the car in the front corner and sits there to this day, deteriorating every year. I always bug him about it, I've tried to buy it from him, but nope won't sell it to me. He said I can restore it and drive it when ever I want to though... yeah-right. He did tell me he's leaving it to me in his will though, he better watch his back, hee,hee.
KLB.

#27920 Sat Feb 18 2006 09:58 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Yea by then it will be to far gone

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
#27921 Sat Feb 18 2006 11:30 AM
K
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
K
Hocus Pocus, they're back! I need to stop playing around.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved