Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#28036 - Thu Sep 14 2006 01:25 PM collectors, got any Bennett 76 parts
Ryan Fortner Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Houston Tx USA
Hell all,

I have a question for every one here. I have a bennett 76 in need of sheet metal and the entire internal sight glass assembly. i have seen these parts pop up on Fee bay but being in college Im on a bit of a limited budget. I want to find these parts so I can finish this pump, it is, to say the least, my favorite. My roommate said I could put a pump in our Apartment and I think this should be the one.

So in short, If any collectors out there have an old parts Ben76 PLEASE help a college collector out. I live in Denton TX but have no problem paying for shipping from anywhere, Thanks in advance to the greatest supporters this hobby has.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#28037 - Thu Sep 14 2006 06:20 PM Re: collectors, got any Bennett 76 parts
Morgan Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Texas USA
Ryan, I believe all the sheetmetal for the 76 is just flat. Most any sheetmetal shop can cut it to fit. Most will have a plasma cutter also and can cut the openings for the nozzle rest/on-off lever and hose outlet.

If you have a base, top and bezels, the rest is easy. Faces and corners are being repoed.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved