Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Grumpy! Offline OP
OP Offline
Bob Richards "I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO GIVE OUT MY KNOWLEDGE TO ANYONE!!!!!!
Does not sound very respectful and polite.

"I don't expect the red carpet treatment just some help to jumpstart my gas pump knowledge. I'm the student you guys are the Masters. If you know about something speak up. cause when your gone all that history lost. Just my 2 cents"

I don't see anything wrong with this statement.

I've helped 1000's of people in the Chrysler hobby. I've given 100's of hours of my life to help pass the knowledge I have. It's the greatest thing to me to know that the people I have helped learned something,That I was able to save them time and money and with any luck maybe they will do the same.

Bob: If you don't want to share your knowledge that is your choice. If I have to jump thru hoops or kiss your hinnie that's not going to happen!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'd like to add a few thoughts on this. Posters certainly pile on here when someone attacks or criticizes the site in any way. It's just the way it is. You will get many posts for that.

The pumps you like make total sense for you as they are from an era of your Mopars. You like them because they compliment your automotive interests (your passion I assume).

I looked at your parts for sale and my thought is....a very hard sell. These pumps are out of the mainstream pump collecting interest...very little goes on concerning these pumps amongst petro collectors...there is very limited information compiled anywhere on them. Not like your Mopars were every tiny detail of every car is pretty easily available.

Also, I agree that this post by you was doomed to no reply with being so vague and no picture. Look around the site just a little and you will find easy instruction on posting pictures....or if all else fails,there is always someone that will post them for you if you ask(nicely).

Jim

Wanted: Wadhams - Bartles - O'neils - Items
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Welcome to Oldgas ,your sure know how to make a grand entranance in to the pool,what a splash ! Good luck with your parts.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Fri Nov 25 2011 06:48 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved