Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Always collected. Been going to auctions since I was five and I am fifty now. As a teen I went into Boston every Saturday to hit the used record stores. Still useing the five thousand or so that I picked up. Had to add the few thousand tapes and cd's as well to keep up with the times.Ipod's are a great space saver.

My first pump was a farm auction fresh wayne70 with Fire Cheif plates. Five years later I restored it and can see it from where I sit in my music room listening to Aerosmith while on a chat line. Have picked up about another hundred pumps since. Got involved in the shows and have been having a ball meeting all the people and seeing others collections. Stay broke all the time but the hunt is always on. Wishing I was at the Daytona Beach Turkey Run right now finding the next treasure. Signs , globes, pumps, radios, records, local, architectural, cameras,ephemera, soda machines, juke boxes and on and on. I collect what I like and intrigues me. Love walking around the shows and meeting all the interesting people.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
60wayne #286854 Thu Nov 24 2011 12:38 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mr. Shortleg,

Your first post 'splains a lot! grin

this from the person who stumbled into this doing a painting of an old gas station...

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You need to lay off of that "stuff" before you go blind and end up in real darkness. LOL Good hunting...Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
W
will 23 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hey 60wayne, I,m doing the same thing, listening to old records while I,m chatting online. Conway,Cash,Waylon,Elvis,Jerry Lee,....

Always looking for sunoco and DX smalls, texaco stuff and old ad.s for wayne 511 pumps.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved