Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim - I too could design a bunch of cool logos /art for the shirt but I really have to agree - The logo for the site is AWESOME already and I think you should go with that. if you want to do another version down the road like "Old Gas Annual Gas Geek Barbeque and Ethyl Tower Haggling round up" you can make one for that event LOL - but the logo you have now is Killer. Just make it big on the shirt. sign me up too.
Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
Me and Frankie must be kinfolk.....
"Black t's, big graphics rear/small front, pockets, I'll take a dozen now"...........scary....:0
Mark me down with everybody else---I REALLY like the computerized visible on the home page---always have. It just says something about this sight that words can't.
FWIW, I know a guy, too, that screens shirts here in Mid-TN---his company does most of the country music swag.

Oldgas.com shirts.......WAY cool....... Almost like joinin' Hells Angels or somethin

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
i like the logo for this site too! but id kinda like to see what else pops up for ideas. ~ black shirts are ok. but if an optional white is available whites the one id buy. tom.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE ARTWORK BIG ON THE BACK AND A SMALLER VERSION ON THE FRONT IN THE POCKET AREA OF THE SHIRT. PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE, WHATEVER YOU COME UP WITH. IT WOULD PROBABLY COST TOO MUCH, BUT BE NEAT TO HAVE SOME WAY TO PUT OUR OLDGAS USERNAME ON THE FRONT ALSO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My vote: Use the logo from the site. Graphics on the front and back. As much color as possible. NO POCKETS. Sorry guys, logo t-shirts and pockets don't go together. Sounds kinda, kinda, well, old. Like something my grandpa would wear. lol.

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Well Jim , we've been waiting for a long time some more then others , most of us like the attendent and pump logo , you have 2 guys with ins for the making of them, lets git bids in. I like it when things go good,
put this sites logo on the front , then we that have websites can have our logos and web addresses on the back ,

F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
I vote for the polo. White with the logo on front left. Logo should be "attendant with pump" in color plus "oldgas.com" in Black. Clean..Simple, and Immediately recognizable by all the members.

------------------
Frank

Frank
F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Some of us are Grandpas....

------------------
Frank

Frank
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I wanna play too!

If a Polo , then this site's logo on the front and nothing on the back. If a T, then this site's logo IN PLACE OF A POCKET (please), and something on the back.

In the spirit of competition AND what this "hobbie" is all about, we should still have some submission on the back design. Think about it, what do most of us spend our time doing... either hunting the countryside, waiting at an auction, or restoring one on a workbench somewhere. How about some collage of these three scenes. But please, nothing with sheep or turkeys in it

Brian

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES ,,,,,, SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT.. I AGREE.. THE OLD GAS LOGO IS THE ONE,,, PLUS!!,, MABYE HUBBA'S OR OTHER GRAPHICS ALSO,, OR,, BOTH TOGETHER?? ON THE SAME ?? THIS WILL BE FUN.. I'LL TALK TO MY UNCLE THIS WEEKEND AND LET JIM KNOW. IN THE MEAN TIME, YOU ART FOLKS SUBMIT YOUR DESIGNS. I WANT ONE OF EACH!!!! FRANK..

Oldgas Online Cool OP
OP Online Cool
You guys crack me up. Here I thought we could have this nice little contest with different designs while I check out different vendors. Some of you are sounding like you want those shirts tonight!
The online version of the pump man logo is too low resolution to use. I'll have to find that original graphic I used. It's here somewhere. I use a gravitational filing system. It's probably at the bottom of one of those piles that haven't been moved for a while. Hmmm.

Has anyone had any experience with CafePress as far as buying shirts or selling shirts through them? Interesting concept, if it works the way they say.

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES!!! I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!!!! FAX ME ONE.. HOW ABOUT HATS??????? I WANT THOSE ALSO.. ANYBODY ELSE???

F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Cool!!!! Hats would be COOL!!!

------------------
Frank

Frank
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
STATIONary, Envelopes, business cards would be cool, just fill in our names.. and packing tape, would really get the name out, dont laugh probably cheaper than we get it for now, just not worth buying a case cuz that would last 1 person a few years. just a thought...DoDoGaS

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I want old gas printed on the backside of my Boxer shorts. That works on 2 levels. LOL OOPs ..just took care of one level...LOL
Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved