Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hubba, you're Slayin me again...still laffing..DoDogas

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
K
Koz Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
K
A former student of mine who was involved with Claymation now has his own place. He uses the shirt place to make his shirts. He thinks it is great. I could probably get him to contact you for the real skinny if you are interested.

Al Kozeliski

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Original logo! Shirts, hats we want it all....lol.

Oldgas Online Cool OP
OP Online Cool
How about an original logo of the pump and attendant on the front left of the shirt and a large old gas station design on the back? Or a larger version of the pump guy on the back and a gas station on the front? Anyone interested in coming up with a design idea like that?

I think we can have the oldgas.com logo and a cool old gas station design too. Thanks for all your enthusiasm and suggestions. The deal with the Cafe Press people is that they print the shirts on order with no hassles of how many to pre-order in what size, etc. Plus they can put the design on other things like stickers, mousepads, coffee cups, anything that will hold still except sheep.

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
I think ,?? the first one should be simple, inorder to git a feel on the cost, if you do a logo on the front, thats one price , then a logo on the back, thats another price ,there has tobe a drying time for the front and one for the back so now the cost has doubled. the shirts like that at the good guys costs 25.00 each, and up depending on how many color stations the shirt has to go through, I, me , would have the starter shirt with the website logo in the front ,then if all goes well with sales, then talk to the maker for other opptions and stiles of shirts , everyones saying ya ya ya ,but if you put a lot of colors and more then one logo on the first shirt and the maker comes back saying ,hey that shirts going to cost you 35.00 how manys going to back out and whos going to pay the tab, start slow and simple , work with the maker ,on more stuff after you see how many sells , my oppion.

evryones different , but logos on the back git mighty hot,

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 04-26-2003).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I agree use the oldgas logo! I like t-shirts and polo so i don't care. I want white because at the shows in the summer it is hot and the sun will cook me in a black tee. I like the user name on the front left with our real name and the oldgas logo on the back with an attendant next to it. I don't know if you could do each user name and not cost a fortune though. My dad had shirts made with the race car on the front with sponsors on the back? Here are the pictures.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Jim use your logo in T shirt style ,have a lot of these sizes XXL-XXXL-XXXXL.Rex

------------------

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
GREAT IDEA! Save me a LARGE and one for my 2 yr.old Grandson, maybe xxx small. We'd like caps too. Any design will be great as long as it has a pump or two on it.
Rod

------------------

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hubba, You always crack me up...
Your old gas thing was a good one. I think the shirt idea with the logo small on the front, maybe on the pocket[yes i'm a grandpa too] and each persons name on the other side of the front in small script. You guys always say lets get together and meet so we can get to know each other! This way we would know the other collectors at the shows. And whats a few extra bucks to have our names and logo on front and them a gas station scene on the back. If you are going to pay 15.00 for a COOL shirt you might as well pay 25.00 and get what you want.
Count me in for 2 of the 2x tee shirts or polo shirts. What ever we come up with, I already can't wait to get mine. If you need my money up front to get started just let me know where to send it.
What a great idea ;]
D.B.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks - for some reason I couldnt stop laughing at that one too. My Wife thought I was high or nuts or sumpin - just a grown fatman laughing till he was a crying in front of his computer - Could be worse I guess :-)
Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi-Should the shirts be made in the U.S.A.? I like pockets also. Just my 2 cents. Jim

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Good morning fellow collectors. its 5:30 in the west, I'm going to vioce my oppion one more time on these shirts , now Jim knows we all want them. so let him git some made so he can git the art work and a maker lined up with a cost. so we can order them. we all love his logo and it should be used its his site and we relate to it. all the other stuff can come later. Frankies Uncle needs to talk to Jim on a deal for just plan white beefy T's for now , lets quit scareing him,
my oppion thanks .

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow, count me in!
I vote for a large logo of some sort on the back and a smaller OLDGAS' on the front pocket. Prefere white T-shirt, but will go along with whatever is decided.
I would pre-pay of course, but it would be great if any of you guys could help out with shipping to Sweden?
best regards,
Claes

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim,
Keep it simple [ie: your logo front & back]. Anyone that wants to add a name or their web site can make an IRON ON made locally and added. Office Depot has the iron on paper, and almost any color printer will work.
Dick

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I agree.
Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved