Hi, Gang. More after-the-holidays BUICK and GM memorabilia goodies for you to check out. Also, please check my other lists here on the forum for more Buick and GM items I’m selling. Post on the thread, if you want to buy something.

Please note that I’m not set-up for PayPal, but I do welcome your personal check for a money order. I don’t gouge on the shipping. For example, some of the lighter items would just be a couple of dollars. Also, if you buy multiple items, I’m always happy to combine shipping when possible, to save you a little money. Any questions…please feel free to ask.

1. GM Goodwrench Clock. A nice collectible, especially now that this Goodwrench logo has been retired by General Motors. In very good condition, and works just fine. 6” diameter. Hang on the wall, or used the “feet’ that are included to stand on a desk or shelf. $25

2. 1960’s Buick/Chevrolet dealership rain gauge. Never-used. This dealer promotional item is from Keup Motors, Inc. in Belle Plaine, MN. It has the older, more detailed Buick tri-shield logo. 2-1/2” wide by 4-1/2” high. It is in “as new” condition (I'm sure it is NOS), and includes the rain collection tube, although it is hard to see in the photos. $35

4. 1925 Buick Color Ad, ready to hang. This is a full-color, high quality reproduction of an actual magazine ad for the 1925 Buick. It is ready to enjoy, with high quality, colored double matting, 14” x 18”. Very good condition. $5

agmgc2DSC00007.jpg abrg1DSC00004.jpg abrg2DSC00006.jpg abaDSC00036.jpg