Hi, Gang. More after-the-holidays BUICK and GM memorabilia goodies for you to check out. Also, please check my other lists here on the forum for more Buick and GM items I’m selling. Post on the thread, if you want to buy something.

Please note that I’m not set-up for PayPal, but I do welcome your personal check for a money order. I don’t gouge on the shipping. For example, some of the lighter items would just be a couple of dollars. Also, if you buy multiple items, I’m always happy to combine shipping when possible, to save you a little money. Any questions…please feel free to ask.

1. GM Parts Promotional Golf Tees. Never used. Flip-up package contains four golf tees imprinted with “GM PARTS” logo, and a round, ball placement marker imprinted with “GM GOODWRENCH PLUS SERVICE”. Cover has GM dealer name of Bill Boettcher, Inc. imprint. Mint condition. $10

2. Faux BUICK Straw Hat, souvenir of the 1978 Buick 75th Anniversary Celebration. This straw hat was used by tour leaders at the various plant open house tours during Buick’s 75th anniversary week. Plastic, with comfortable, inner liner head band, and elastic chin band. Excellent condition. $25

ab5DSC00013.jpg ab4DSC00011.jpg Buick hat 1.jpg Buick hat 1a.jpg