Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My uncle has cards 1-10 from Tydol Flying A Gasoline and Veedol Motor Oil Dealer. The cards are about 2" by 4" with a colored Airplane on the front, listing the Country and Plane. The card back lists the details of the plane. These cards belonged to another uncle who died young, and nothing is known about how these were obtained, how old they are, how many in a set, etc. I can't find anything in the archives and on other websites. Any knowledge appreciated!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
B
Quote:
Originally posted by grogers:
My uncle has cards 1-10 from Tydol Flying A Gasoline and Veedol Motor Oil Dealer. The cards are about 2" by 4" with a colored Airplane on the front, listing the Country and Plane. The card back lists the details of the plane. These cards belonged to another uncle who died young, and nothing is known about how these were obtained, how old they are, how many in a set, etc. I can't find anything in the archives and on other websites. Any knowledge appreciated!

MY UNCLE ALSO LEFT ME A NUMBER OF THESE CARDS AND I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETE THE SET. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT THEM,THANKS, BIG JOHN

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved