Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I did these lenses years ago, and they are long gone, but I've got sales for 3, so I'm going to do 10 sets.
That leaves 7 sets available, they will be $229/set, and if you pre-pay, I'll inlcude shipping for free!
The Polly artwork was copied from an original Polly lens, they never made an ethyl , but they should have!
Email or PM me to get on the list . . .

Last edited by PogoGas.com; Mon Feb 20 2012 03:18 PM.

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Okay, let me get this straight - your are offering to produce an image that I purchased when I bought your original company in 2006?

An Image that you signed away your rights to and granted my company exclusive rights to produce?

I quote from the Asset Purchase Agreement:
"Seller (you) shall execute and deliver to Buyer (me) all license agreements and assignments that are necessary for Buyer to have exclusive rights to the manufacturer and sale of the products of Seller."

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like you are infringing on my Copyright to the image.

Oh, I'm sorry, you are infringing on my Copyright.

You have the right to sell the two sets of these lenses you held back from my purchase of your original company - but you don't have the rights to produce any more.

Jim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
t-way... do you have any of these available for sale? I seen these were custom run lenses meaning you made 10 and that's it. So much for custom run if someone is willing to just make more.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Jim, this site is intended for friendly exchange of ideas and information, personal attacks sour it for everyone.

If you have a registered copyright for the Polly image you should excercise your rights, could you please post a copy of it.

The reason I was contacted is because you no longer offer this image, please feel free to offer it again and I will pass these 3 buyers on to you.

Lance @ Pogos Garage

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Not a personal attack - FACTS.

That's a nice speech though - and you & I have had this conversation privately before.

Are you also going to stop offering the other 25 images you sold me 'Exclusive Rights' to produce also? You know, the ones you say can be ordered on your web site?

Seems to me that if a man signs his name to a contract giving another man exclusive rights to produce an image - he should no longer be offering it for sale.

If someone called me up and asked me to produce an image that I had sold to another manufacturer - I'd tell them to contact that manufacturer.

But hey, that's just how I do business.

Last edited by T-way; Tue Feb 21 2012 08:59 AM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
My objective is to produce globes for my Canadian customers, and to offer small run custom globes to fill orders for requests I receive. If I am contacted about something that I know is being produced, I gladly turn the customer on to the appropriate party, which I have done many times, with this very globe in fact, but was told you were not going to be offering them any more, and was subsequently asked if I would do them.

Once again, I appologize to the good members of this forum for this public display, but I felt it best to share my views.

Please feel free to lock this thread.

Last edited by PogoGas.com; Tue Feb 21 2012 04:27 PM.

Lance @ Pogos Garage

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Why lock it ? Are these lens marked reproduction ?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
"I seen these were custom run lenses meaning you made 10 and that's it. So much for custom run if someone is willing to just make more."

X2
I thought that was the whole idea of paying a premium for a limited run- so they would eventually increase in value. Kinda like a repop-repop.

Last edited by JimT; Thu Feb 23 2012 03:34 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved