Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
C
Well said the last two, been there also. See you at Portland Bob

Craig
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Holy cow Bob, I couldn't have said that better myself.

Other than the comments from 1 person, I feel this is a perfect thread showing that people can have a different opinion and still get along. In other words, just because we disagree doesn't mean we aren't getting along.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have had a post removed by moderators. As I imagine others have had posts removed when they were misinterpreted. And that's ok. I know my intentions were not crude nor meant to cause drama, but I don't have to be 'right' all the time and demand the post be reinstated if a moderator removed it 'cause what I write on these forums does not make the world turn on it's axis. smile I also know some of ya' put your feet in your mouths, but don't we all at one time or another?

It can happen to anyone. It only becomes personal when you make it personal. Life is too short.

BTW Petropumps,if he or she is swayed by the other offers, perhaps they are inexperienced or in need of $$$? I hope the oldgasser comes through for ya with a fair deal.

Last edited by Nicole; Sat Mar 10 2012 06:47 PM.
Originally Posted By: bppierce
Holy cow Bob, I couldn't have said that better myself.

Well said Bob!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Never have I posted a disparaging, personal remark.
Posts were stopped because the moderator didn't like the content,
pure and simple. Posting comments that please the moderator is not in the rules.

You guys can deceive yourselves further in the belief that this site is useful. Perhaps it is to you. To me, it's a third-rate version of the Kiwanis Club of Altus, Okla.

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Steve,
I thought you already retired from this site.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Steve, you are not even coming close to telling the truth. In fact you are lying! I read what you called KZ1000 and I reported your post... It was removed as we all know. One of the reasons it was removed is because of the name you used to address KZ1000 instead of his membership name......

I do wonder if so many here would post what they do/did if they had to actually face the other person face to face?...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Gotta disagree with you Steve. Most members never saw your post "Gulf sign /part 2". I did, and I even responded to it before it was pulled. If adding "KY Jelly" to another members user name, as you did, just because you disagree with them, is not disparaging and personal, I don't know what is. Hopefully the member you disrespected never saw it before it was pulled. I think it is you who are deceiving yourself.

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Steve in New Mex
Never have I posted a disparaging, personal remark.
Posts were stopped because the moderator didn't like the content,
pure and simple. Posting comments that please the moderator is not in the rules.

You guys can deceive yourselves further in the belief that this site is useful. Perhaps it is to you. To me, it's a third-rate version of the Kiwanis Club of Altus, Okla.

You belittle this site yet your still on it?

RANDY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Did it ever occur to you that the majority may be right and that the problem lies with you???

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Bob Richards
Steve, you are not even coming close to telling the truth. In fact you are lying! I read what you called KZ1000 and I reported your post... It was removed as we all know. One of the reasons it was removed is because of the name you used to address KZ1000 instead of his membership name......

I do wonder if so many here would post what they do/did if they had to actually face the other person face to face?...

Little question for Bob since he preaches integrity and truth....do you think that nasty belittling PM you sent me last weekend was showing integrity? You toned it down with your slam on me on the forum.

This transpired only because I posted actual facts about the subject we were on,and it really seemed to rub Bob the wrong way. I was polite....he was not!

What I see is Steve calls it like he sees it and thus does not have a chance on this site...run Steve run!

I find the site very useful of course, or I would have been long gone like many others who must have decided the usefulness for them had gone away...and they did!(some a couple times smile )

Jim

Last edited by Mr.Wadhams; Wed Mar 14 2012 02:31 PM.

Wanted: Wadhams - Bartles - O'neils - Items
C
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
C
Come on now, this has gotten way out of hand and away from original meaning again.

Craig
Several posts have been removed. Posts like these are held in a non-public archive that moderators can see in order to determine the history of certain users in breaking the rules.

Please follow the rules about no controversial political statements and no personal attacks. We all don't have to agree, but we should expect honorable civility, tact and respect for one another.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved