Next Thread
Print Thread
#309964 Tue Mar 06 2012 01:07 PM
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Just took this unit in on a trade. It is a complete, original mech in perfect mechanical condition. It has both good faces and all four hands. I currently have no pumps needing it. Thought I'd see if there was any interest? All of you know that I am computer illiterate and can't get pictures to post on here. I do have pictures and will email them seperately, if needed? I do know how to accomplish that.LOL. It will be available at Mason Dixon on Friday/Saturday. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pm sent

G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Guys, Thanks for all the interest. I've been contacted by quite a few of you on me PM. There have been helpful thoughts about value, which was appreciated. I'm thinking in the ballpark of $300. plus shipping? I might be over the top but am not greedy, just not sure on market value? I want to personally thank Bill, Clinton, Jeff, Chris and Bruce, all who have been guite helpful. I will continue to send pictures to all who make the requests. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Sale pending. Thanks for all the interest. Regards, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved