Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
Why did you start this thread,are we supposed to feel sorry for you. We have'nt heard the other side of the story and probably won't. You obviously did'nt ask about shipping cost before the deal, so what can we all do on this site to fix the problem?

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
well, since you are so good at reading for comprehension, you would have seen that i was asking about other vendors as an alternative. i never asked for & nothing was ever mentioned about feeling sorry for anyone until you stuck your 1.5 cents in (i say 1.5 cents because the comment was so ignorant, i wouldn't give it the benefit of being worth two cents). i also wasn't asking anyone here to fix the problem. if you took your comments elsewhere, i do see one problem that would be fixed easily enough...

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Originally Posted By: oillease55
Why did you start this thread,are we supposed to feel sorry for you so what can we all do on this site to fix the problem?

I think he wanted another parts dealer. Thats what the subject heading says.
45.OO dollars seems a bit much,unless that box is a slab of lead, I get why he wants suggestions were else to buy,you don't?
He was asked to tell the rest of the story.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
If all you wanted was names of other coke machine parts vendors you would have gotten your answer in a couple of replys. You're the one that started this by complaining about the shipping. If you spent as much time trying to work it out with funtronics,it could well be resolved by now,but that's no fun is it. I understand you were asked by another member what went wrong with the deal you could have answered with a PM and we would'nt be here. That's all I'm gonna say,this is already went too far. ;;;;;;;Ron

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
ron,

the only reason this has went this far is because you have pushed it there. i think i was conducting myself in a proper way. all i originally asked for WAS the names of other vendors. i went back & added that there was a problem with funtronics to save the replies of "funtronics is a vendor". yes, i could have answered in a PM when asked, but was asked twice in succession & probably would have had more requests if i hadn't replied publicly & i don't have time to type out a bunch of replies via PM. i also see no problem with my public reply. cut & dry, THEY SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THE PROBLEM ON THE FIRST REQUEST. they chose not to, so they get some bad press over it. maybe you could get your crying towel out for them instead, i don't need it. you defend them so well, i'm curious just what your affiliation is with them?

another note of advice: you keep complaining that if i had done this or that we wouldn't be here. if YOU hadn't popped in with your comments "we" wouldn't be here. YOU are the one who keeps blasting ME when you should have just clicked "next topic" in the beginning & kept you nose out of it if you didnt have anything worthwhile to add. NOBODY is forcing you to keep coming back here & if you come at me first trying to be mr funny man, then in attack mode, i'm gonna call you out on the carpet. i've already asked you to take your comments elsewhere, but here you are again. you may have been the hall monitor at greenville elementary, but we don't need any of that here....

one more thing: don't you find it ironic that you have blasted me for not keeping my issue with funtronics via PM, but you can't seem to follow your own advice & keep your concerns with me via PM??

Last edited by sellersrodshop; Wed Mar 14 2012 10:19 AM.
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
The way I look at it, If people on here read a post on here that they don't agree with, all they have to do is push the back space, and go on to something else, why all the nasty comments??

All right... thats enough.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved