Next Thread
Print Thread
#32108 Sun Mar 26 2006 07:30 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
I found this weekend 2 conoco quart oil can holders round with 2 mint conoco red signs,2cities service quart oil can holders with a cast cloverleaf piece on top mint shape,2 8in black T texaco signs,texaco no smoking sign very nice,smaller firechief pump plate perfect.Also old curb stand with embossing that would hold the square sign with the corners cut on all corners perfect shape.2 black T very old wood boxes with alot of writing.I have no interests in purchasing these but thought they may be good trading material.Ballpark figures anyone?appreciated!

------------------

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#32109 Sun Mar 26 2006 07:46 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Would be interested in the old curb stand sign. Does it hold a 30 X 30 sign? Embossed with Texaco?

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
#32110 Sun Mar 26 2006 09:23 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
The sign holder was square with the corners angled on 4 sides.He said it had a large oil can pouring out oil????I have no idea whick sign it is,maybe someone on here has one like it to show us????Whats it worth,sandblasted and repainted green?

------------------

#32111 Mon Mar 27 2006 07:22 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I realize that Sslick is inquiring about the estimated worth of items in this thread but have recieved emails regarding posting for sale stuff in General petro section, I will leave this thread as is but Please remember that if you have stuff for sale to POST IT IN THE "FOR SALE" section. Thanks for your cooporation.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved