Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Just starting a collection and I'm looking for a matching pair or a set of his/her pumps to start a Texaco collection. Will look at restored or un-restored but they must be nice to start with if needing complete restoration. Anything already restored must be correct and properly done with complete blast and and sheet metal restoration including professional grade paint work.

My preference is for any pair or set of the following pumps and these are listed in my order of preference.

• Bennett 966
  • Bennett 756/766
  • Gilbarco 996 (w/o Sell-a-Vision)
  • Tokheim 300
  • Tokheim 39 Short
  • Wayne 70

I prefer originality but will look at any pump/s provided they're not rusted out basketcases or bondo filled parts rejects. I will pay top $$$ for the right pumps.

Preference is to finish them, or purchase already restored in Texaco Fire Chief (Red) and Texaco Sky Chief (Silver). Please message or email me at graeme@fiftyfivechev.com if you have a set of pumps or know someone who wants to move a set out. Also looking for other service station or island service items.

Thanks...GasCan

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I sent you a few e-mails. I look forward to speaking with you.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for the emails Dave. I'll drop in to see you when I'm in the area. In the meantime I will continue to look for pumps that are available on a more immediate basis.

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Any more of these short pumps out there right now? Looking for matched pairs in Texaco Red & Silver? PM or eMail me. Thanks

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Bump to the top once more.

GasCan Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A pair of restored Bennett pumps have been found and purchased but I will be keeping an eye out for one more Bennett 900 or Wayne 70 in need of restoration and within the Pacific Northwest. If you know of a nice looking single, shoot me a message please.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved