Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#327319 Mon May 21 2012 05:36 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Good morning to you...not a good morning here!

My allergies are in overdrive, my eyes are almost worthless, so if my spelling seems a bit funky it's because I cant see too well. I slept well thanks to a decent mug of decaf coffee and a glass of irish cream before bedyime last night.

Rains still havent arrived yet, but they say 70% chance for the day.

HABDTM! smile

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Good morning Doc, and everybody else.

Busy day today! Better get at it.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #327325 Mon May 21 2012 06:09 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Yes, a busy week ahead with a couple graduations this next weekend. Plenty to keep me busy!
Got some carpenters coming tomorrow to help me put up some sign mounting boards. New place to hang some tin signs from!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #327334 Mon May 21 2012 07:15 AM
Online Cool
Good Morning everyone,

Nice day today with temps in the 70s later. Going with my daughter to look at a high mileage used car for her family. The ad said it has a CD player, so I told her to bring an audio CD disk so we can check to see if it works. She said they are not concerned if it works or not, since they no longer use music CDs. That made me think about how digital life changes. I still have an ancient Apple computer, a working relic with no hard drive and two 5 1/4" floppy disk drives. We have used and abandoned 3 1/2" floppy disks and tape drives. Now CDs are declining in use and computers are being sold with no disk drives at all. Now we have solid-state memory cards with their own wireless connectivity. How long before that is obsolete because of the next thing to come?

Have a great start to your work week!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #327337 Mon May 21 2012 07:39 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Howdy everybody.
Jim, two seconds has passed so everything is now obsolete.

Nice cloudy day, waiting for concrete to dry. I installed a flag pole mount last night and patiently waiting for the moment I can get Old Glory up and flying.

Good day to be alive,
Mike

bruzer75 #327344 Mon May 21 2012 08:40 AM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hello All,
Getting pretty overcast in Hillsdale after a bit of sun in the early morning. It's supposed to rain and boy do we need it. The church lawns across from my apartment are already browning. Makes me worry for the farmers in the coming months if it's this dry so early.
Jim, the thing that scares me about the younger kids is they are using Ipods with the ear buds...not only are they going deaf from doing so, they are using them while driving and are in their own little world. They probably couldn't hear an ambulance 2 feet from the back bumper with sirens wailing! This combined with texting, etc is creating a scary driving environment in my opinion. Here I am, 36 years old, complaining about the younger generation, lol...maybe I AM getting old!
Have a great day all!
Darin

Last edited by DWSheffer; Mon May 21 2012 08:41 AM. Reason: Put my wrong age! LOL

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
DWSheffer #327389 Mon May 21 2012 01:13 PM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Afternoon all, Denist appointment this morning,then the barber shop ,feel like I have had a ground up tuneup.
Know how Doc feels,as I had to surrender and try to stay in as much as I could during the pollen weeks,but due to light winter that was two months ago here.
Getting the scooter out and take dinner trip tonight.
HAGD-ALL1

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Loyd Pierce #327469 Mon May 21 2012 07:54 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
For me it's pine pollen now...but I'm looking forward to going to Hollywood tomorrow. smile

Hopefully it won't rain. It's a bit of a drive, so I think I will listen to some cd's on the way. Can't decide if I should listen to Sinatra or Eagles, Benny Goodman or Little Feat, or maybe some 16th century lute music. Decisions, decisions! LOL

Course if Bob takes the car, there's no cd player in the truck. frown I could just sing as I go since no one else will have to suffer listening...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved