Print Thread
#33076 Wed Nov 09 2005 08:36 AM
M
myjunk Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
I am in the process of restoring a tokheim 39 tall. The problem I have run into has to do with the computing unit, you see mine needed new numbers as the old were badly worn. I ordered new vinvl decals. Here is where it gets interesting, I removed the piece that covers the numbers while turning the crank to reset the numbers, I wanted to paint it. In the process I thought I marked the gears so as not to screw up the timing.............. WELL as you might already have guessed I screwed it up and now have gotten it so badly off that I am asking if anyone has a computeing unit for one of these. I have spent the better part of a day tring to figure out this "revenge of the Rubiks cube" I am frustrated and would like to know if anyone would have a decent computing unit for this pump. I thank you.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#33077 Wed Nov 09 2005 01:46 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
hey bud,
before you give up, give tom buckles a shout. he has new old stock veeder root wheels and copies of the assembly manuals. he made it sound VERY easy. so before you toss it out see if tom can help ya get it right. i think his id is tbuckles on here.
take care,
mikey

#33078 Wed Nov 09 2005 08:26 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
First off, Thanks stlousmikey for the plug.

Now then on to myjunk, I have been where your at and I just studied the manual and worked the problem out. It's not rocket science, it's just a piece of mechanical equipment that some genius designed but mere mortals repair. I do have the manuals ($10) and new old stock wheels($50) for sale. I can also get yours working if you want to send it to me. Send me an email with your phone number and I can give you an idea of the cost when I know better the condition, if you want me to do it.
Tom Buckles.

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved