Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33537 Sat Jul 12 2003 01:44 PM
keithia Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I was on vacation this last week and found a National A-62 sitting along a county road. Stopped and looked at it and talked to the owner. Was missing a door, face plate, and one of the stainless steel pieces that holds the ad glass in. The ad glass were there but are weathered bad. The rest of the pump was good. I figured parts would be imposssible to find for this pump and I was 3 hours from home and could not haul it anyway so I did not even try to buy it.

Well now I get home and start thinking about that pump and looked it up in Jack's book. Turns out it is a Tokheim pump branded as a National. So I started looking at the picture and the pump looks like a short Tokheim 39 if you don't look at the top. My question is will the doors and face plates from a short Tokheim 39 work on a National A-62 and if so are the doors hinged the same?? Just from looking at the pictures it looks like it my be possible.

Might have to make a road trip and try to go get it.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#33538 Sat Jul 12 2003 07:48 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The top and the faces is the only difference from the A62 and the T39

I have the repro smooth top stainless trim and all the parts to restore your pump

Mark Sconyers...Memories Restored

1-800-372-7867

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved