Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
grabber Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I picked up one of the white dino sinclair curb signs that is complete with ring, pole, base at Columbus...I was wondering...does the pole screw in and out at the base (sinclair base)? Or is is welded to the base? Also...should the lolipop metal circle be welded to the top of the pole or would it have original screwed in? The lolipop portion needs some metal work (has break and is off center)...I want to have it fixed but do it as correctly as possible. Any help would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

JW

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mine has the pipe screwed into the base and the ring welded at the top of the pipe. It looks original but I can not verify thats the way it was originally back in the day

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
grabber Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks Wes...should have asked you guys at the show but time kind of got away from me smile Have a good one (I checked out a few pictures that are in the guides and they look like the ring is welded at the top...Hopefully I can lube the heck out of base hole and pole and see if it will budge...Its been screwed in since the 30s/40s I guess so this will be fun.

JW

Wanted: Husky Cans/Signs, Interesting Pump Plates and NC Road Signage

Website www.petrojoe.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved