Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#344751 - Sun Jul 29 2012 05:39 PM Re: When or when not to make offers to end auctions... [Re: Bob Richards]
POLESIGNKID Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: CINCINNATI,OHIO
I asked eBay about no reserve and reserve is met on an auction where seller pulls it and eBay said they are human and can change their mind....so don't believe the hype about legal contract....so of we bid on something and change our mind on wanting can we just say we are human and changed our minds on wanting it,,,,,,,

Edited by POLESIGNKID (Sun Jul 29 2012 05:40 PM)

AKA PARIS HILTON!

#344759 - Sun Jul 29 2012 06:18 PM Re: When or when not to make offers to end auctions... [Re: Bob Richards]
gulfiend! Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Raleigh, North Carolina
Originally Posted By: Bob Richards
I received a message from the Seller answering my question of what happened to the Auction.... He answered that the Tydol ad glass got broken.....

I don't know what happened.... I have had items I was selling on Ebay break, but I always sent a message to the bidder(s) to let them know.....

For those that wonder what happened: I was the high bidder on a piece of ad glass and the auction was pulled by the Seller without any notification by the Seller to me... And I was/am irritated by the lack of courtesy by the Seller... I am hoping that he is not a Member of Oldgas.....

...a photo of the broken glass would clear up any questions, right?

#344760 - Sun Jul 29 2012 06:21 PM Re: When or when not to make offers to end auctions... [Re: gulfiend!]
Bob Richards Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Longview, WA
You are absolutely correct Mark...

The reply I received from the seller was/is:

"Dear rain3482001,

it broke

- vintagesox85"

The Seller isn't real good with filling in the details, IMO...LOL

#344853 - Sun Jul 29 2012 09:36 PM Re: When or when not to make offers to end auctions... [Re: DWSheffer]
POLESIGNKID Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: CINCINNATI,OHIO
THERE IS AN ITEM ON HERE AND EBAY ...AND I HAVE A $10 BILL THAT THEY PULL FROM EBAY!

AKA PARIS HILTON!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved