Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Please let all of us know how this sign is authentic I for one would like to learn more about this sign. All of my foreign signs , french and canadian just changed the language in drink they did not shift the text .I have been burned before and was fooled by a repaint of an old sign just like to be careful it looks good but just have not seen one.

Last edited by coheley5; Sun Jul 08 2012 07:54 AM.

Remember you are only as good as your help
If you don't make any noise no one will hear you!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
wouldn't shock me if it topped $1,000.00!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Glad you shared it with us. Thank you!

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: coheley5
Please let all of us know how this sign is authentic I for one would like to learn more about this sign. All of my foreign signs , french and canadian just changed the language in drink they did not shift the text .I have been burned before and was fooled by a repaint of an old sign just like to be careful it looks good but just have not seen one.

Hello: yes, you are 100% right about the French-Canadian about just changing the words on their signs. When produced only text was changed, that is why its more desirable to see some English text signs from Canada market. Items such as the match-striker and door pushes that were made in Canada, and mainly produced in French.. That is why this sign is very interesting, it has a different double logo, and an odd example of a bottle pouring into a glass. I know little to nothing about Australia market, but the markings on the sign on bottom right are legit, and the measurement is spot on for the 18 x 54 size. The sign is entirely paint, no decals on this one for any confusion. Seller also told me came from a private collection and there was 100% money back guarantee on authenticity.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Most any Coca-Cola signs made outside the U.S.A. have various ads that were different than ours here in the states aside from the language. Fonts and sizes were/are changed from country to country.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
$1,136.11 HAMMER DOWN.

STILL NOT SURPRISED! wink

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Its definitely a nice sign.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard