Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340283 Tue Jul 10 2012 05:57 AM
KYGULF Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good morning everybody. Happy B-day Harvey! In the 80s here this week. Feels alot better than last week but still need some rain. It has cut down the mowing alot. Hope everyone has a great day!

Brian

KYGULF #340287 Tue Jul 10 2012 06:49 AM
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Morning Brian and Oldgas!
Just got in from a local flea market. Normally don't find anything, but bought more this morning than I ever can recall! Good stuff at Great prices!!

Weather is in the high 80's and low 90's today, slight chance of rain later this afternoon and boy can we use it!

Stay Cool everyone and have a great day!
Brandon Ferguson

Brandon Ferguson
Central City, KY
Farm Related Advertising
bwfergus #340343 Tue Jul 10 2012 11:46 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all!well got caught up on calls,so today sending out a bunch of bills,and figuring some bids.a few of the ac systems I fixed are just band aided right now until I can find the time to replace them.was fixing one on Monday ,when the ladys regular a/ c guy showed up( he told her it was toast) to give her a proposal.needless to say,he wasn't very happy to see me there fixin it!but I am getting the job to move and replace the entire system,cause I got it going!ncie day here,few more things to work on and then ??? See ya!mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
oldnfuelish #340351 Tue Jul 10 2012 12:02 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hey guys!

Much cooler here. Low 80's and low 60's nights make for great sleeping.

Got all 2.5 square yards of leveling sand down in the cutout. Now gonna spread it
around and tamp it down, hopefully get some paver/bricks down and start gettin 'er done.

Just sold the trike, so that will be gone by the end of the day....then on to the next project.....probably wiring my GMC.

HAGD!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved