Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#342693 - Thu Jul 19 2012 08:49 PM Pure sign finally arrived
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
I bought this sign from Scott Baselt back in May. Scott shipped it sent me the tracking number and he has been great to deal with all the way through this. Anyway. After about a month I gave up hope it was going to make it to me. So Scott took care of all the paperwork and insurance payment was sent to me on Monday. So fast forward to today my mother inlaw calls me and says hey I just signed for a package for you. So I get home and here is the sign three months later and after USPS has paid te claim. Now I get to send USPS a check back, but I am still very happy that a piece of history wasnt lost forever and it made home to me. I think it looks great next to the a38. Thanks again Scott for selling this to me and dealing with all of this.

Edited by s932 (Thu Jul 19 2012 08:51 PM)

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#342697 - Thu Jul 19 2012 08:59 PM Re: Pure sign finally arrived [Re: s932]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
Does look great,so does the pump!

#342700 - Thu Jul 19 2012 09:09 PM Re: Pure sign finally arrived [Re: oldnfuelish]
moparjess Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Nebraska USA
Sign, And pump, look AWESOME!!!

#342707 - Thu Jul 19 2012 10:09 PM Re: Pure sign finally arrived [Re: moparjess]
sanford Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Jackson, MO, USA
Glad your sign finally arrived. It looks great. It's a darn good thing it wasn't a perishable item, lol.

Tony

#342733 - Fri Jul 20 2012 12:29 AM Re: Pure sign finally arrived [Re: sanford]
Mike M. Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Western, WI.
Sign Just took a little vacation from the heat...Lol.
Pump and sign look great! Makes another Pure Oil collector very proud to see such nice items in anothers collection.

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved