Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett
Cancel all foreign bids. TOO Much of OUR STUFF is being bought up by others in foreign countries.

come on... it happens both ways... i've bought from the US, Canada, New Zealand and the UK over the years and i've sent stuff to the UK, USA & Canada... it helps everyone and who knows it ends up making you a bit of money as well..

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I ship stuff all over including a Bowser Red Sentry to Australia. It is a little more of a pain and shipping can take a long time but no problems yet. Canada is no problem at all. I had a couple people think the shipping fees listed for the US was the same for them!!!

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
once an item is packaged whether it's going to USA , Canada or wherever it makes no difference to the shipper,,as long as the receiver is willing to pay for the freight, who cares where it goes. I would be willing to bet there is a lot more good stuff coming into the USA from other countries than leaving.

Wes.......
O
Oldpine Offline OP
OP Offline
O
WOW... Didn't mean to open that can of worms...Thanks for all the replies.
Tom

W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
No problem Tom, just stating some facts,,, it just bugs me when some people want it all one way,,LOL !!!!!!!!ha,ha,ha,

Wes.......
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
why are you all afraid of sending something outside US, the package is the same as you would ship to US and shipping price is usually paid by the buyer

I bought last week a 7up bottles carrier in Fox Lake , Illinois and less than 10 days later I got it here in Belgium, finding some items in Europe is really difficult and I never bother paying a bit more to have it shippied from the US to my home

on the other hand I send sometimes european items and signs to US and I never have problems with that

the only problem now is the increase of shipping price all over the world

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
As stated above, IF the buyer is willing to pay ALL costs I am open to selling to other countries. Does that include the hour of my time it takes to call FedEx or ups and navigate through all the extra paperwork, customs, nafta, commercial invoice, etc? And NO I won't falsify the documents so you don't have to pay the proper duty and customs. Funny how many nice foreign customers are not so nice after I tell them that. USPS is easier but limited by size and weight and still requires a trip to town, stand in line at the post office, fill out paperwork, etc. If it stays here in US, I print a label in about thirty seconds, slap it on the box and FedEx picks it up. It all boils down to lost/wasted time for me, and in most cases the buyer isn't willing to pay for that...... Hope you foreign buyers understand that. It is much the same as US buyers who complain about shipping costs being too high for items bought on FEEbay from the comfort of their easy chair. Think about my packaging materials, time to find or make a box, pay the ever rising FedEx/ups charges, fuel fees,etc

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The main reason I don't is because the item has to be confirmed delivered to get your funds on eBay. I already have to wait between 10-14 days, couldn't imagine how muh longer it'd take international lol.

Eddy Smith
Call or Text: 678-232-4637
E-mail: eddysmithjr@gmail.com
Always looking for pump plates or small signs!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hey nuckey,fox lake is about 8 miles south of me!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved