Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#342824 Fri Jul 20 2012 01:10 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Ok,so my neighbor has this stuff left by her late husband,and she's looking to sell it. I have no clue on it so figured maybe some Harley guys might be able to help her out.her husband painted the tanks and fenders.what do they fit,and if possible what's a fair price per set?

This other
is a case with different tanks and colors,I believe it's some kind of commemerative piece

Any help appreciated,and these will be up for sale if anyone is interested.she doesn't have much,so again I'm just trying to help her get fair prices.thanks,mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
M
M
Hi, you might want to check with a Harley dealer and figure out exactly what modle these items fit. There is also a Harley chat forum if you would post pictures,someone there could help identifi your items,, canit think of the name, something like "heavy D" ?? I could find out later if you are interested. Better pictures will really help them sell, depending how profossional the paint work is.
You probably could score big bucks if you posted them on ebay after you identify and with quality pictures. Check out ebay.
Type in.. Harley tank set .. in the search bar on ebay...
Hope this helps.....You'll be supprised at the values...$$$$

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks moonshine,I appreciate the suggestions.will check it out. Mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Harlry tanks alone, will bring from$300 on up to $1000 for the right tank, depending on whether or not you can catch someone that needs it! Fenders from $100 to $200 and custom painted ones usually bring less because they are impossible to matchn but in this case---you've got "MATCHED SETS" and that will probably be a bonus. I think ebay is probably the best venue for sales of this kind of stuff.

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
TBA Feature Host
TBA Feature Host
Depending what modesl they fit newer harley tanks bring $250-$600 used. I had a few rare screaming eagle tanks that are over $2k new from harley and they sold for around $350-$500. If you pm me the stamped part numbers i can give you exact fitment on everything you have.

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Looking at the gas cap the fact that they screw in they are evo era motor. Dark pair is newest as its one piece tank, both carry dash so they are softail frame,I think.The yellow sat maybe FLH,as they are two piece.
Wish I could help more,I have forgot more than I remember.
650.00 per set if someone likes the paint.

The other is a dec.give away spend x amount of dollars during dec. and you got it free. I think about seventy four dollar item if you bought it. But it has year of give away and dealer name which makes it somewhat special. It might do very well ebayed, as they were not for sale.

Last edited by Loyd Pierce; Fri Jul 20 2012 08:27 PM.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Thanks all! I also think eBay may be the way to go.kid,I'll look for the numbers tomorrow

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved