Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
I'm 27. I started "collecting" in grade school. I really got into going to antique stores around 13 or 14. Around this time I saw a really nice display of restored pumps, signs and air meters in an antique store, and thought "Yes....I will own one someday...." Around age 16 armed with a driver's license and some cash, I really got into collecting. I really got into traffic signals, and around age 17 traded a carload of signals for my first pump, a Tokheim 39. I have been finding them and other great old stuff ever since. As most of you know, what I can't find, I make. Still love hitting the antiques shops and the scrapyards, and my flexible job supports this addiction.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Y
Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
Y
I am 32, grew up with my dad always playing in garage with his 69 camaro and he always had cool signs or banners hanging from walls and the ceiling so I guess apple don't fall from the tree, started myself about 6 years ago and now rest is history as you all no, got around 60 signs, all hanging in barn , and 3 pumps, have to thank my wife and 4 year old daughter for letting me stop at any place that mite have a jem for sale, nick

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I am starting to feel like I am old, after reading the last few pages. I'll only be 51 in a few weeks. I have always collected. I was going to auctions when I was maybe 5. Selling at flea markets in my teens. I collect anything I like and can afford.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi to everyone here, me and my kids enjoy collecting old signs and pumps , I am 36 , my son is 7 and my daughter is 9 . We now have 11 pumps and several signs , wouldn't trade it for the world , we plan on building a old country store on the hill side beside or shop someday , currently we are working on a old reo truck hope to share store pictures when we complete.

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.
C
C
i am 36 and own a cigar shop or two, and i started a couple years ago collecting some cigar tobacco signs, then it happened!!! i got BIT HARD , by the gas and oil bug... its only been about a year and i have a few cool items but really looking to kick it up a few notches!! i have a couple coke coolers but i neeeeeeed to get a restored pump or two!! and ton more signs of course!!

always looking for gas, oil, tobacco and other signs of all nature !!
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved