Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34613 Sun Feb 24 2002 09:28 PM
T
OP Offline
T
iam looking for any info on a 1964 a.o.smith texaco air pressure pump shaped like a big sphere about 2&1/2 ft wide on a cart like frame, on the back side there is a small air pressure gauge, on the front side is a air pressure meter that reads from 0 to 60 lbs, i haven't seen anything like this in any texaco material that i have come across if need be i can get a picture of it and have it posted thanx tj

------------------

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#34614 Mon Feb 25 2002 01:16 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Do I understand that you have one of these and want information, or are you seeking information on one you remember? If you have one, why not post a picture here on this forum for all of us to see, someone might recoginize it. I have written a book on air meters and is doesn't sound familiar and also I have no information of A.O. Smith every making an air meter. They did acquire the Erie Pump Company who sold air meters for many years. They thing about Erie is that they never made a air meter, they were all made by the Romort Company of Wisconsin.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved