Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#347106 Wed Aug 08 2012 04:34 PM
katfsh Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I know a guy that has a visible pump he wants me to take off his hands. But I don't know anything about pumps. It has Been restored the only markings on it is what appears to be a repop Gilbert and barker plate with blank model number areas. There is a small door opposite of the g&b plate. It has painted blue with repo Sunoco logos and what appears to be repop Sunoco globe on top with the plastic ring. Any idea what this pump may be, I wish I had took a photo of it. Also if any one know what it is what it would be worth. The panels are straight on it I can see some piping inside of it. Don't know if the top is top is glass or plastic it does have a blue tint. It lights up but there is no hose or nozzle
Thanks
Bobby

Always looking for Mississippi company items, Billups, southland, ride with rose.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
katfsh #347109 Wed Aug 08 2012 04:56 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Bobby,it could be anything,and not many will speculate a guess on what or value without a pic.go back and get one,and repost it and you will get many more answers. Mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
katfsh #347110 Wed Aug 08 2012 04:58 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Most common G&B is a T-176, being the Glass has a Blue tint, it's Glass. Plastic Cyl are Clear & after a few years outside will look like broken tempered broken glass.
Look in Pump Album for an image.
oldgas Pump Album

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Wed Aug 08 2012 05:10 PM.
Dick Bennett #347177 Wed Aug 08 2012 09:10 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Ten-thousand guys have purchased a copy of my Gas Pump ID book, they know the value of a pump within minutes of seeing one.

The book is out of print, I have a few left, at this point I don't care if I sell them or not, the value of the books keeps going up, but if you are going to buy pumps you might think about getting one before they are gone.

Jack Sim (New email address: jhsim@petrocollect.com)

Last edited by Jack Sim; Wed Aug 08 2012 09:11 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved